Our specialists in the field of Private Clients have extensive experience in providing expert advice on private and business law issues, often of cross-border nature.
As a full-service firm, we can offer specialized advice on all private and business law issues that concern you, your family and your property. With your individual wishes and long-term interests top of mind, we assist in both complex legal issues and provide ongoing support in practical matters.
Our advice includes, in particular, the following:
- Assistance and advice to family offices
- Advice ahead of generational succession and in connection with transfers or restructuring of companies and other organizations
- Consultancy in connection with private investments in real estate and businesses and in matters related to private insurance and other forms of financial investments
- Reviewing your and your family's family law situation, establishing prenuptial or cohabitation agreements
- Preparing gift deeds and wills
We also have a solid experience of family foundations and other foundations, both for business and non-profit, as well as counselling linked to non-profit and philanthropy. Examples of issues we deal with in these areas are:
- Establishment and structuring of foundations and non-profit associations
- Matters related to fundraising and other fundraising activities, including assistance in contacts with support organizations and authorities
- Advice on operations and management, amendment of statutes and articles of association, preparation of governing documents
Swedish and international clients
Our clients are mainly private individuals, foundations, associations and companies, both in Sweden and abroad. Among our clients are both wealthy families as well as renowned foundations and associations.