case / 21 Jan 2019

Setterwalls advisor on the sale of the majority in NP-Gruppen to SolTech Energy Sweden AB (publ)

Responsive image

Setterwalls advisor to the sellers of 60% of the shares in the roofing company NP-Gruppen AB to SolTech Energy Sweden AB (publ) listed on First North.

Setterwalls has assisted the sellers to NP-Gruppen AB when SolTech acquires 60% of NP-Gruppen AB with an option to acquire the remaining 40% in 2022. NP-Gruppen AB was founded in 1966 and is one of Sweden’s most established roofing companies with 30 employees and had sales of approximately SEK 85M in 2018, with a positive result of approximately SEK 13M. Through the acquisition of the NP-Gruppen AB, SolTech becomes the only solar energy company that has expertise in roofing in the Swedish market.


Do you want to get in touch with us?

Please fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.